Friday, January 27, 2012

Inspired...

Well, I have been inspired by an old school friend to start blogging. Thanks Christie! I probably shouldn't be doing this but...here goes.

I don't really have a theme to post about. This blog will be about whatever is going on in my world...be it kids, hubby, politics or whatever God is doing in my life.

Today I'm a little sleepy. Did a sleep study last night and found it difficult to really relax and get good sleep. We will see what the results show... I think I will take a nap. It's raining right now so it's a perfect nap day.

I will try to blog often whenever there is anything blog worthy going on. Stay tuned, this could get interesting or not so interesting.

Have a Blessed Day!

<3 KC

1 comment:

  1. You just rock! Yay! I'm totally adding you to follow! I am just going to say I'm so proud of you! You're going to fall in love with it and realize how cathartic this can be! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete